Want to enjoy Jello treats but you can’t because it’s made from animal products?
Luckily, there is a plant-based alternative to gelatin. Filipinos know it as gulaman. In English, it’s been called agar-agar.
Agar is a type of seaweed that has extremely powerful thickening and gelling properties. It is commonly used by modernist chefs who specialize in molecular gastronomy, but you don’t need a chemistry degree to figure out how to make dessert goodies with it.
Simply use gulaman powder mixes from the Philippines!
What fun things can you do with gulaman? How about using it to make a Japanese raindrop cake! 🙂
- Sun Tropics Coconut Milk Rice Pudding Snack, Salted Caramel, 4.23 oz Cups (12 Pa
$29.37End Date: Friday Aug-7-2020 20:21:14 PDTBuy It Now for only: $29.37Buy It Now | Add to watch list
- Century tuna Assorted. Abodo, in soya oil, hot & spicy, Calamansi (4 total)
$21.00End Date: Friday Aug-7-2020 20:06:26 PDTBuy It Now for only: $21.00Buy It Now | Add to watch list
- MANSI – Premium Calamansi Juice, 12 Fl oz Calamansi – Original, 6 Pack
$33.73End Date: Friday Aug-7-2020 3:38:42 PDTBuy It Now for only: $33.73Buy It Now | Add to watch list
- JUAN CALAMANSI POWDER (Philippine Lemon) No Squeeze! No Mess! (48 Sachet)
$16.50End Date: Wednesday Aug-5-2020 14:43:18 PDTBuy It Now for only: $16.50Buy It Now | Add to watch list
- Juan Calamansi Powder ( Philippine Lemon )
$16.99End Date: Monday Aug-3-2020 18:26:20 PDTBuy It Now for only: $16.99Buy It Now | Add to watch list